Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just come back from a full weekend of laning that nearly started in utter disaster.

If you’ve seen the recent video of my vinyl wrapped Defender 110 you will know I’ve put a lot of work into it.

Vinyl Wrapping a Customised Land Rover Defender 110 in Matt Black Air Release Vinyl - YouTube

Right at the start of this trip, which was led by a Pinzgauer, the bloke driving decided to take his handbrake off and forget he had a brake pedal. It wasn’t the vehicle owner I hasten to add but someone ‘having a go’

A 3 ton Pinzgauer gun truck and a 110 don’t mix that well funnily enough!

A Pinzgauer Crashing into a Defender 110 on a Green Laning Day with the Lowrangers - YouTube

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It’s fair to say that during the process of getting the car sorted I was a bit frustrated with the people involved. Especially when I discovered my on-board cameras had captured audio suggesting he perhaps shouldn’t have been driving. Anyway, just to amuse myself I made this little follow up film poking fun at them!

I know I shouldn’t but it made me chuckle.

Pinzgauer being Destroyed in Various Ways - YouTube

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.