Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
WOW, Emiel, Mirjam, you two are living my, and im sure A LOT of everyone else's dream!!! I plan to do something similar but only within the US and for about a month. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. GREAT Site!!!...im still goin through it now. I know what you speak of when you say that preparing for a trip of this magnitude is hard work....im only doing mine within the States and its difficult!!! I hope to one day cross the border, go down Central America and into South America. Once again man, THANKS!!! This is a great thing you're doin, and you're doin it in the only vehicle that could handle a trip like this, a Landy! Welcome to the Site :drink1:

·
MG
771 Posts
Very cool! Love those pictures! Great rig! Welcome to LROF.

I applaud your courage and determination.

If you come to Bolivia, I'll be more than happy to provide any assistance I can.

Good luck and keep us posted. :wave:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
That's awsome.... wish i was with you... where in the states are you going to be?

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
You must let me know when you are in California. I am Dutch too. Don't speak the language but love the beer! My dad grew up in Leweedorp (not sure the spelling is correct). It is near Goes. Been back many times to see family.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If you pass through Dallas there is a cold one waiting for you........beer that is. :rellye :drink1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.