Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 stock wheels from my 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB. They will also fit all Land Rover Defenders and Land Rover Discovery I models. These are the stock star wheels with 245/70/16 Michelin LTX tires. Tires have about 30% tread left. Wheels are in good shape, with some scratches here and there. One wheel has a slight ding in the lip. They work great. I am selling because I just picked up some new wheels and tires. $250 OBO for all 4.

Located in San Jose, CA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested if you could ship to Bend, OR. I don't think the shipping would be to bad. would you take $200 plus shipping?

Thanks,

Rick

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick, I would take $200, but it would cost an arm and a leg to ship.. I think shipping on each wheel would be over $50 via UPS ground, not counting the boxes I would have to buy...

Find someone you know near me who would pick em up and ship to you, and you can have em for $200.

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Rick... the wheels are in decent shape, some scapes and scratches.. the tires actually have closer to 50% tread left.. no center caps or lugs nuts included for that price. I am in the San Jose, CA area for your pickup person, should you find one.

Serg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Serg,
let me know if you want me to send a deposit for those wheels I will figure out how to pick them up. also it looks like you have newer wheels on your Rangie how did you do that?

Rick

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had actually put em on Ebay a few days ago... The bid is up to $197.50... I really don't want to have to deal with shipping. If you are interested you can see the auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7922646123&category=66482

I can't just cancel the bid, but if you want you could go and bid $205 or so and see if that guy was only willing to bid $200.. I just want to make sure the person who buys them is happy.

The wheels on mine are from a 1997 Discovery shod with 255-70-16 Pirelli Scorpions... I found them locally for a steal last week and hence I am selling my original wheels and tires.

Serg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts