Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled the trigger on a '06 LR3 and I need to know how to best keep up with detailing. It is surprisingly clean with a few nicks and scratches here and there...
My first questions is regarding the black trim. I have seen many products out there but don't want just a greasy coating that will wash off. I saw something from UFB coatings that is supposed to be a polymer 'stain' which penetrates, cures and protects for a long time? Anyone ever heard of this?

I also noticed that the license plate shroud and door handles are made of a different looking material and I'm not sure what it is or how to treat/protect it. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1371483547.170160.jpg

Lastly, what is the best treatment for the black door trim? ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1371483627.436745.jpg

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well for these chromed door handles you need a chrome cleaner which also contains protecting qualities. Just clean you handles with that cleaner, you have to apply that and after few time clean them. and for these doors black trim you can also find some product by 3M or mother's detailing brands!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts