Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaving to go to the North American International Auto Show, in Downtonw Detroit at Cobo Hall. Of course I'll be checking out the Land Rover exhibit. Does any one else have the ability to see this show or have been to it already? I should be able to post pics later if i have the capability. It'll be cool.:cool:

· Magicly Delicious
1,019 Posts
if you have the time, check out the competition for me, so we can see what kind of 'trail rated' bullshit comes up, that we can mock. there's also rumors of a 4 door Wrangler (think D110) that im currious about.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
x2...please please all pics of the toyota and jeep booths!! Along with, if its even there, the Cross Lander booth----they just pased US safety standards with an official thing....because they are a company in finantial need, they dont need to have airbags standard.

2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will soon try to post pics guys, sorry it took so long to see the thread, I'm working on a video that i made of the Land Rover exhibit at the Auto Show. BTW, "Trail Rated"? More like street rated, the new J**ps including the new 07' Wrangler, are not that great. I'll get back as soon as i get the pics! Which might be tonight!

2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are some pics of the Land Rover Display at the Auto Show, for now. I will try to upload more pics on Sunday when I have access to a better computer. Enjoy!

2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm working on the vid as we speak, as far as "Spy photos", as I was driving home from my college in Ohio, I spotted a concept covered in black car covers and I tried a snapshot with my camera phone but it didn't turn up. It looked like a Chrysler made SUV or something.

2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh and the only thing at the LR display was the RR Sport, RR HSE, and the new LR3. No new concepts to show off. Oh well, good stuff though.

· Magicly Delicious
1,019 Posts
if there was a new Defender concept, I'm sure we would have known about it long before Rage was there.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Bene said:
if there was a new Defender concept, I'm sure we would have known about it long before Rage was there.
true....but perhaps not if it was just a defender, modified and brought over for the show. They used to do that for discos....but thier gone now...:bawling:

2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All they had were two of the following:

Range Rover HSE
Range Rover Sport Supercharged
and the LR3

I wished to have seen a Defender or a concept, but like Bene said , we would've known about it, and you guys would beg for me to get stuff on the new concept, as far as specs go and pics. LOL

2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ha Ha, yeah that's a possibility.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.