Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DI Brush guard/ nerf bars, gaskets NorCal

I have the brush guard from my '98 DI with mounting brackets and hardware. Not sure what brand the guard is, as it came with the truck, when I bought it last year.

There is normal wear on the guard, ie a small dent on one side and a rust bubble on one of the mounting holes for the left side fog light.

The nerf bars have include the mounting brackets and hardware. The bars have normal wear and the plastic steps on top are cracked.

Looking to get $100 for the guard and $50 for the nerf bars obo. I'm located about 20 minutes out of Sac, Ca and can deliver/ meet within a reasonable distance.

I'm also open to trades for DII fender flares or headlight housings, etc..........

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a head gasket kit, nib, as well as the valve cover gasket, the cork oil pan gasket and exhaust manifold gasket. Make me an offer.

· Registered
188 Posts
Will you consider shipping? Can they be shipped reasonably to Germany that would be great. How about shipping to the San Diego/Escondido area? If the shipping is reasonable, I'm interested in both. Another option is the Porterville area where I have friends that live there.

· Registered
295 Posts
Do you have pics of the brushguard, and how much for shipping to 77036 (Houston, Texas), if you decide to ship?

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will work on getting pics up. I'll have to check on shipping though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.