Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im want to fit an aux battery to my landy can any one give me a diagram also i want to fit an outboarb link for jumpstarting in emergencys i have seen this in a mag it fits like a plug connection like on a camper van where you plug power on a campsite my battery is under the passenger seat but i have fitted modern seats from a vw camper and it awkward to get to the battey as the seatts are modified to fit :dunno:

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
What year and model are you trying to put te double batterys in? The coupler you are asking about is from Warn QWinch, you can find it through their web site.
Mike J.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mike do you know the web adress

thanks mike do you know the warn web adress and exactly what i am looking for on the site i have tried a search and it only gives me suppliers no main warn address
m

·
Registered
138 Posts
External Battery Terminals

I will check @ work tomorrow, but we install several different kinds of covered, external battery terminals for different power transfer applications like jump-starting, lights, etc. I think that they are available from the Cole-Hersee Co., but I will verify that @ work tomorrow. Hope this helps. LRW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts