Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a link to the differences between the Disco SD and SE trim levels? I am looking at a few different ones right now and the lowest mileage / newest / lowest priced is an SD. Other two are SE's (one an SE and the other a 7 seater SE7). LR website doesn't seem to have old specs anymore.

4,346 Posts
Thats a good question. I own an SE, I dont see many SE D1s....come to think of it, i havent seen ANY SE Discos. I always see SE7, SD, V8i, or nothing at all which i guess is a baseline model. I know that the SE/SE7 exterior-wise, have Fog Lights, the Headlamp water-jets, and dual sunroofs. Interior-wise, obviously the SE7 has the two jumpseats in the back and i think it was from 97 on it had AC controls back there on the roof..I THINK from there on i dont know.

· Too much money,not enough sense
148 Posts
My 97 Se has..

heated leather seats...privacy glass..fake wood trim on the dash electric everything...cant think of anything else outta the ordinary...

M,

· Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Thanks....

It is a nice webpage. Thanks for the post.

I guess I have a SD6 since I have only one jumpseat in the rear.

I have most everything but no rear a/c and no power seats. Got the leather seats, the wood trim, the old Pioneer marine radio with the subwoof in the door. Got the headlight jets too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.