Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well my two discos are proving every day that blacks and whites can live in harmony on the same driveway. Color is just body panel deep. :D

Way too many pictures i know! :dunno:

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Nice pics!!

Who's ebony Disco is that?

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant believe I shrank the best two pictures for my avatar and forgot to put them back on photobucket.. ill have to do that tonight on my home PC. :mad:

Anyway, thanks for the compliments. I live in Memphis TN, and the ebony is mine. :D

Thanks, panzer.

· Registered
590 Posts
Since you have two, you should only slightly modify the new one and deck out teh black one as your burls offroader.

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
GriffSC said:
actually, series3, the white D2 is Kimberley and the black one is Willis. if PanzerJaeger had a lightweight, then he could name that Arnold.

since our rovers are red, i suppose we could name them Mrs. Garrett.
I'LL HAVE TO DRINK ON IT! I MIGHT HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THE PERSONALISED PLATE.PANZERJEAGER BETTER WATCH OUT WITH THE KIMBERLEY D1 PRETTY SOON IT WILL START BOWING WHITE SMOKE LIKE THE REAL KIMBERLEY.

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
What are these trucks doing on the 9th. green........Does anyone mind if I play-thru?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.