Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DII Winch bumper and 1100lb winch combo

The first production Bearmach bumper was installed on my truck with a TMax 11,000lb winch... I added two NICE shackle mounts for recovery work- it's a really nice setup. I plan to modify another one of these Bearmach bumpers and also need to do some product testing on the new integrated solenoid TMAX winch- so the ones I have gotta go.
GREAT shape, winch works excellently and is just now broken in- will be supplied with new steel cable and new roller fairlead.
This bumper requires the grille from an 03/04 if installed on an older DII- which can be supplied cheaply if required.

$1100
Located in VT
Will include installation if you bring your truck to me.

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
If I wasn't trying to buy a new house I would buy this! Dang it! Maybe in the future after I buy a house I'll get one from you.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK- here's the deal-

Same thing but now including 100 feet of 6 month old Amsteel Blue synthetic winch line with Dynaflex line lock, abrasion guard, HUGE safety hook, OKOffroad fairlead.

$1300 FIRM. Over $2000 worth of stuff, all of it no older than 6 months.
Add the Hella 4000's for another $180 (with bumper/winch only)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.