Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve decided to put my Hybrid Defender project up for sale. I would prefer to sell the entire package but may consider breaking things up. Project: Big-ass has taken and is going to require much more $$$ and I just don’t have it to put into both projects.

SII 109 Body shell, complete, [no bulkhead], the floors in the front are rusted through as well as the side sills, the rest of the body is in very good condition, it has the original tropical roof
RHD TDI Defender bulkhead, complete with the exception of gauges, in great condition from a late 90’s 110 TDI
RH Defender fender, complete, great condition
LH SIII fender, complete, great condition
Defender seat box, great condition
1994 Disco chassis w/ title, great condition
Full set of SII doors, decent condition but need some repair
Extra front set of SII doors, decent but need repair
SII front grill assembly w/ lamps & mesh front
RH and LH Series II front fenders
SII hood w/ spare tire mount
SII seats front and rear + jumps
Almost complete axle housings [10 spline and 24 spline, missing axles and other small nuts and bolts but almost complete]
Tan leather Disco seats in great condtion
Rear D-90 cross-member to be used as new rear section on Disco frame
Set of steel Defender wheels [white]
And tons of other little bits and pieces for the project

I am also willing to offer a 10% discount any parts purchased through me to complete the project as well as a copy of the 4x4 is Born DVD which is basically a start to finish detailed movie [2 dvd’s long] of taking a Range Rover Classic and building a Defender Hybrid out of it. I am going to list it on eBay if no one bites on the boards so speak now if your interested.

Many thanks,

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.