Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Manual transmission and transfer case from a 1997/98 Discovery I. They are both in good shape and are from a vehicle that suffered engine failure. I'm going to attempt to provide pictures but if they don't come through please email me for pics. There is approximately 106k miles on both units. Please ask if you have any questions.
Asking price is $500 for trans and $500 for transfer case.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I don't particularly need them, not at that price anyway (I paid $75 for a good LT230 last year), but you might want to add:
Photo that clearly shows the R380 output spline wear.
Your location.
If the price is shipped or FOB your location.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I admit I threw a somewhat arbitrary number to these items and felt it was fair based upon someone having to replace just a couple of pieces in a failed unit. However, with that said, I would be willing to entertain any reasonable offers. I can provide a picture of the spline wear to any serious inquiry. I'm not the most tech-savy and it was enough of an ordeal to get these posted between the Iphone and windows PC.

The items are located in Knoxville, TN and I would ship these at buyers expense.
Thx.
Todd

·
Registered
88 Posts
greetings,

do you still have the rest of the truck? Am trying to gather the parts to change my rover into straight drive, yout tranny and tcase will work but need pedal boxes, clutch etc. Im in tri cities tn so im close let me know!

Thanks

john iv

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
both items are still for sale, make me a reasonable offer and/or feel free to personally inspect either unit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
part out?

im in need desperately of an extension housing! are u willing to part with it from the trans?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts