Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this and thought someone here might need one. Looks to be in good shape and cheap money. Rack link

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
I wish that would fit a D2. What are the differences anyway, how different are the roof rails on the D1 vs. D2?

·
2,986 Posts
disco2 is longer then the disco1, so it'd be short.. the width is the same though.. just wait around and find the right rack, they are out there.. once I started my search, I found one locally in mint condition (used for a month!) for $700

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!

On a side note, I've been looking for a brush guard for 2 years and people either want more than the cost of a new one or the used one is trashed and still almost the price of a new one.

·
2,986 Posts
I just sold a brushguard in pretty good shape for $125.00 .. If you offroad at all though, i'd recommend against getting a brushguard, save your money and get a new front bumper that is stronger, can attach a winch to, and has a better approach angle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.