Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and have been searching for information on upgrading my injectors in my 2001 disco II 4.0v8. I have found a few people on here that said ford's 19# 4.6 injectors should work great. Its been really hard to find information on this subject which is why I haven't pulled the trigger on this purchase yet.

Do these injectors fit right in? Do they hold up? Do they improve fuel economy? Performance?

· Registered
1,166 Posts
I am new to this forum and have been searching for information on upgrading my injectors in my 2001 disco II 4.0v8. I have found a few people on here that said ford's 19# 4.6 injectors should work great. Its been really hard to find information on this subject which is why I haven't pulled the trigger on this purchase yet.

Do these injectors fit right in? Do they hold up? Do they improve fuel economy? Performance?
Don't waste your money. Many have come before you trying for the holy grail of better gas mileage/hp out of these motors. In the end the best thing you can do is to keep up on routine maint. Filters, oil, plugs, wires etc...
I tell people to use common sense on these type of supposed upgrades. If it REALLY worked, everyone on this board would be doing it and you wouldn't be having to search high and low for info about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.