Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Mod. --- I'm watching you
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'll be placing another order for ladders next week. If you would like a ladder for you series II Disco this is group buy for them! :wave:
These are North West Parts ladders.
I will be placing the order next Friday.

The cost will be $115 shipped to your door on the West Coast and $117 if your on the east coast. You can pay via paypal or by calling me and paying with a CC over the phone. If you pay using paypal please include the 3% paypal fee with your order. The paypal payment address is: [email protected]

If you have any questions or need help getting other parts please let me know. :drink1:

Buyers:

Alex Tardif -

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
North West Parts... the last longer. ;)

2,687 Posts
I did the group buy with John and everything was handled very well! Ladder is great.. my only suggestion is when you are installing it, instead of using a power screwdriver when you are collapsing the jacknuts, use a hand screwdriver... less chance of destroying them. (You'll understand when you're installing)

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone else? I may leave this up a few more days because some people may be on vacation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.