Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Mike J.

Thanks for the post.
Had some pretty serious health problems pop up, left me out of service for 10 months, finally had to have a pace maker put in to stabilize the old ticker.
Doing better now.
How are things in the Islands?
Take care,
Mike J.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I dont know you Mike, but glad your feeling better now. Have a beer tonic. :beer:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to hear the news

Sorry to hear the news about your health. Just stay away from the gass pump! The price to fill up will get the old heart going again. As for the island. The weather here has been great. I was at the beach all day. Saw a few nice fish and one beached whale wearing a thong. There should be law against. Now I have to get ready to wash the Rover.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Getting better

Hailsharky, thanks for the suggestion, funny the Dr. forgot to mention that, i'll try it.

Bird,
Sorry to hear about the beach whale, that is enough to make you want to move to Alaksa or somewhere where it is cold.

Mike J.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great to have you back Disco Mike. There have been quite a number of posts over the last 10 months wondering what had happenend to you. I even asked for an "Ask Disco Mike" section.
To all of you who have joined LRO in the last ten months, you can now throw your manuals away. :beer:

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
John,
Thanks for the nice post, but I do believe you are spreading it on pretty thick.
That being said, yes it is good to be back, hope to start wheeling again next month, just have to play it by ear so to speak.
Take care,
Mike J.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.