Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Prepping for the Ebola Zombie Apocalypse
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ANYONE know where I can get a set of 8mm plug wires for a 99 Disco?

I found these but when I put the vehicle details in it tells me they won't fit. The page says they will though. If I have to wait for them to come in and they aren't right, I'll want to blow something up.

Anyone know where I can buy a set and KNOW they are the right ones. I can't find them online.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm answering my own question here. I cross-referenced the Magnecor part #80242 and found multiple confirmations that this set and part number will fit 99-04 Series 2 Land Rovers. If you Google "Magnecor 80242" you get a ton of results under the "shopping" tab.

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
I know I'm a bit late here but I would skip the magnecor's and get the kingsborne wires better quality at a better price

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kingsborne are good quality. And you can change them out without pulling the intake. But my hands hurt for a week after doing it.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Go to British Parts of Utah for choices.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
X3 on the Kingsborne. Order direct from their website. Take the hood off, lay a blanket on top of the engine and it's a piece of cake to replace them. Just did mine in under and hour.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, yeah, all of you were late and you all suck for that. :) I already ordered the Magnecor set. Can I not install the Magnecor set the same way?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Great wires and price- 8mm STI's for $70.00 from British Parts of Utah.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts