Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a set of Discovery 2 OME front and rear heavy duty springs without shocks here in the garage.

Fronts are OME 779 & Rears are OME 763. I was going to save them for a project, but they're just taking up space right now. They're not in awful shape, but they're used and have been under a truck in NY since 2009, per the original receipts that came with the last one I parted out. I couldn't tell you if they settled at all, but I'll assume a little. They only have about 15K on them in terms of mileage.

I'd like $250 Shipped for all 4. Will come in two boxes. Hit me up with a PM.

Brett
315-836-5110
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Color?

If I am not mistaken, OME springs never came in Yellow?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Addressed on another board. You're probably not mistaken, however as I wrote these are OLD MAN EMU springs. Partial stickers are still on the tops of them, plus I have the original receipt from AB circa 2009. Why they're yellow? No idea. The guy that outfitted the truck that we took them off from got happy with all kinds of paint in many different areas of this thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.