Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NavyDude
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of OEM running boards and mounting hardware from my 2005 LR3. They're the wide silver steps. Recently removed to install TF rock sliders and have no use for them in my garage. I'm located in Central Cali. Won't charge anything for them if someone would like to put them to use. They've got one ding in them from getting a bit overzealous on the trail, but hey, it adds character. I can include photos once I'm off work.

Located in Lemoore, CA. Come get 'em and they're yours. Will include a beer.:smile

·
1,818 Posts
I've got a set of OEM running boards and mounting hardware from my 2005 LR3. They're the wide silver steps. Recently removed to install TF rock sliders and have no use for them in my garage. I'm located in Central Cali. Won't charge anything for them if someone would like to put them to use. They've got one ding in them from getting a bit overzealous on the trail, but hey, it adds character. I can include photos once I'm off work.

Located in Lemoore, CA. Come get 'em and they're yours. Will include a beer.:smile
Hi Mike,
I would really like them for our Cali LR3, but we are in NYC at the moment. Any way you can hold them for us?
Dave

·
NavyDude
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure thing Dave. Let me know when you're back on this coast and we can proceed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts