Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i have a custom made alternator by iraggi alternators which was built for my Land Rover Discovery v8 4.0L. It has never been installed and is direct bolt on. It puts out 220 amps max and 130 amps at idle. you can reach me on aim (warmmilkdrinkaz) or email me at [email protected] for more information. it is currently inside the box, but will remove to take pictures upon request. if you have any questions ask away :) the price that i am looking to sell it for is 340 + shipping, im located in San Marcos, California 92078

Alternator was purchased on april 2005
Has a 12 month warranty (Although it is not transferable)

Alternator Exchange Program
Can be exchanged for a brand new model that directly fits your new vehicle. The first exchange for an equal or lesser value unit is covered free of charge. If the new unit exceeds orig. purchase, the difference in value is charged. Additional Changes have a flat fee of $99.99. If new unit is of lesser value, the difference is deducted from the flat fee.

Iraggi Alternator Tech Sheet
Recommended replacing your existing accessory belt
Recommended adding to your existing power cable
200 amps or smaller :4 gauge
220 amps or higher: 1/0 gauge
I will also include a gold plated battery terminal

I have the original box and am the first owner.
if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

ASKING PRICE: $340+ shipping

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How about 310+ shipping?
The reason i am selling it is because my subwoofer just blew and im going deaf from bass (18" Resonant Engineering XXX with a 2000 watt amp) and am in need of new tires since mine are going bold. The alternator has never been installed. if i recall correct the stock alternators put out around 100 amps max.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I think it's a good prive, I paid around 340 fro a 200A Mean Green alt.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
I believe that the exchange program that you described in your first post is part of the extra warranty. Since the warranty in non-transferable, the exchange program is probably not transferable either. I could be mistaken but after reading Iraggi's eBay Store information it would appear as though it's the case.

Iraggi Alternator
121 Highland St.
LaVergne, Tn. 37086
615-287-7991

One Year Warranty - $49.99

Alternator is warranted against manufacturer defects or failure for a period of twelve months.

Lifetime Warranty / Exchange Program - $99.99

Alternator is warranted against manufacturer defects or failure for a period of twelve months. The first claim after 12 months is covered free of charge. Additional claims have a flat fee of $99.99.

Exchange Program

In the event you purchase a new vehicle your current Iraggi Alternator can be exchanged for a brand new model that directly fits your new vehicle. The first exchange for an equal or lesser value unit is covered free of charge. If the new unit exceeds original purchase price, the difference in value is charged.
Additional exchanges have a flat fee of $99.99. If the new unit is of lesser value, the difference is deducted from the flat fee. (Up to $99.99) If the new unit exceeds original purchase price, the difference in value is charged in addition to the flat fee.

Additional Warranty Information

-All products have a warranty for 30 days from date of shipment.
-Warranty must be purchased prior to shipment of alternator.
-Warranty is non-transferable.
-Warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation, inadequate wiring, weak batteries, bad batteries, or units that have been disassembled.
-Warranty covers parts and labor performed by Iraggi Alternator.
-Packages must be inspected for shipping damage upon receipt. All claims must be reported to the shipping company within 5 days.
-All returns must be packaged to shippers packaging standards and carry insurance for full value of contents.
-Warranty starts from date of shipment.
-Contact information and brief explanation of problem must be submitted with returned product.
-Items not paid for within 90 days become property of Iraggi Alternator.
-Iraggi Alternator will not issue refunds for circumstances that are out of our control.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.