Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im only using the A-Bar component from my brush guard and am looking to sell the side bars. They are in pretty good shape, with the exception of a few scuffs as seen in the photos. This is coming off a 2003 DII. IF you're interested, PM me for shipping to you. I haven't weighed them, but they will be bubble-wrapped upon shipment. If you need more/different pics, dont hesitate to ask. Looking for about 85 shipped 48 continental

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Again, this auction is for the two bars only-left and right sides, with the hardware to attach them-the 4 nuts and 4 nylon washers. The first picture is for demonstration purposes.

Please be PayPal "verified". If you are not, PM to let me know and we'll go from there. I also take "amazon payments"

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this is a very old listing, but I just bought an '04 and am without the side bars that you are selling, all I have is the center portion. Are you still selling it?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know this is a very old listing, but I just bought an '04 and am without the side bars that you are selling, all I have is the center portion. Are you still selling it?
Yeah I still have them. It's just a matter of locating them. If you're interested, pm your offer and you're city and zip and ill do my best to locate them tonight and get back to you thereafter.

Chaz

·
Expert Crate Digger
170 Posts

·
very disco
661 Posts
Talk about turning over every stone lolol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts