Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Why?

drbill,

Why would you want a cover for your wheel? I think it makes the truck look tough and ready for action with out the wheel cover. I had a wheel cover for two weeks and then took it off.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I bought a desert camo tire cover off e-bay that is Army surplus. Originally used as a backpack cover when strapped on tanks and personnel carriers. $11 total (including shipping). Fits tight, looks good.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hummer Recovery Vehicle Cover

I saw a LR wheel cover from a dealer in CA that said "Hummer Recovery Vehicle" on it...has anyone seen these for sale anywhere?

·
2,986 Posts
Hummer Recovery one can be bought of EBay.. just keep your eyes open.. I'd recommend getting an "H2 Recovery Vehicle" one instead... dont want to piss of the H1 drivers :)

I run w/o a tire cover, just easier access to take off the tire, and looks better in my opinion.. plus I dont want to have to buy a new cover everytime I get bigger tires! The only real reason I've heard of to get a tire cover is to protect the tire from the sun..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.