Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove up to Greenville (MAINE)in my son's XD last thursday (he won't mind, he's on active duty, and hey, somebody has to excercise them, right?) 2 miles from my destination and what do I see coming at me, but another XD. I hooked up with the guy the next day, and he has Two of them (plus a 99 series II) One of his is one of the original 28 made in 1996 as Support vehicles for the 96 Eco Challenge in British Columbis, the other one was one of the 250 US (500 total made) and 4 serial numbers away from ours. How many more are out there? If you're driving one of the 28 made in 1996, or one of the 500 made in 1997, let me hear from you. My son and I have driven alot of the Alligash Wilderness area and the owner of the 2 XDs in Greenville and I think we'll organize a weekend outing next summer, Not just for XDs, but ALL LRs. As plans gel, I will post plenty on the various BBS. Hopefully Colin will be back from his polar cruise.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.