Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all :)

My name is Don, I'm from Perth Western Australia. I have a 2015 LR Discovery 4 SE SDV6, I'm married and have a 2yo son.

Current mods are Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform, Rhino-Rack MaxTrax Holders with MaxTrax, Rhino-Rack Shovel Holder with Lock, Green Oval Experience (GOE) Rocksliders, GOE Compressor Guard, GOE Height Adjustment Rods, ARB Awning and ARB Awning Room, Bushranger Sand Flag...... and I've just put down the deposit for an ARB Summit Bullbar, with Winch and Driving Lights installed.

I already have the 9" Illuminator Driving Lights, now I just need the Winch..... but which one is the million dollar question???!!! LOL

I have had a few 4wd's in the past such as a 2005 NM Pajero, 2010 Great Wall X240 and a 1989 Hilux Surf. I've mainly had performance/sports cars in the past, such as a 350Z, Evo 9 and X, 2009 R35 GTR and 2013 ML63 AMG.

Have quite a few bits of camping and 4wding gear such as ARB Air Compressor with ARB Digital Tyre Inflator, Primus 65ltr Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer, 5w Uniden UHF Radio, Hema N7, Ridge Ryder Recovery Pack etc etc

Anyway, that's me. Hope I can help contribute a bit around here.

Cheers :)
Don

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.