Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we were involved in an accident the other day when a lady ran a red light. Minor damage to the car. It ripped the front bumper cover and gouged the passenger side headlight. The body shop is going to replace the headlight. I went to look at the headlights and one is the adaptive part number and one is the non-adaptive part number. One must have been replaced at one point in time. Is there a way to tell if the vehicle came with adaptive headlights. Tried turning the wheel at night with the lights on the garage door and nothing moved but I wasn't sure if both lights needed to be the adaptive kind in order for the system to work.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was able to figure it out. Called the dealer and between parts and service we determined it doesn't have adaptive lights. When the service department ran the VIN it showed the vehicle was equipped with dynamic headlight leveling which was throwing us off but when parts plugged the VIN number in their system it was calling for the standard xenon headlights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.