Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dog Guard for Discovery Question

I was looking into the Land Rover dog guard and wanted to know how sturdy this is? I would like to keep it in the truck even when we are not traveling with our dog. Is this strong enought to keep objects from flying around the car if there was ever an accident? Or would this guard be a potential hazard in that situation? If anyone has the Rover guard could you please give some advice? thanks

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
I have one, but it is not the land rover brand. I purchased it at PetSmart for around $70.00. I also installed some foam tubing on the top so that it wouldn't damage my headliner. It works flawlessly keeping my (2) 110lb Labs in the back.

Link here.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually have an aftermarket one also http://www.roverparts.com/ProductLi...D2&PerPage=1&ListType=DETAIL&PartNumber=9389D
I'm finding that that It's a hassle to fit with my load space cover and since it is pressure fit - it is hard to work with the sunroof. I also know that lose objects in your car can be very dangerous in an accident. I'm mainly looking into the Land Rover one that bolts down. I just wanted to see how sturdy it was? I wanted something I can keep installed and would help protect our daughter at the same time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.