Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I removed my rear sway bar a few months back. After reading the other threads on the differences between having them on or not, I decided "Hey, I'm gonna remove my front one and see the difference for myself." Right? Right. So I go out to the garage and I go to look at the nut on the rear sway bar, figuring it's the same size as the ones used up front, thus saving myself a trip crawling under the truck. Right? Right. So I pick up the rear sway bar from my work bench and I noticed another one laying beneath it.

Now, over the last few years, I have picked up spare parts here and there, sometimes a bunch of junk mixed in with what I really want. Just thought to myself...hmmm...OK. So I crawl underneath and...

there is no front sway bar on. I don't remember removing it but I remember it had one b/c I had to make it loose to get the cats and Y-pipe on this past February.

So for the past few months I have been driving with NO sway bars at all.

Just thought I'd share a "Doh!" moment with ya'll.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Glad to see we all have our airhead days!!!!! I just wish mine were less frequent.... :D

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Sounds like there has been a little too much of this:

:drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer:

Need to sober up for a couple days at a time to catch up with all the stuff you forgot happened :D

· Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keptin said:
Sounds like there has been a little too much of this:

:drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer: :drink1: :beer:

Need to sober up for a couple days at a time to catch up with all the stuff you forgot happened :D

Oh crap, you mean other stuff happened? :rolleyes:

"Why is my ass sore?"
"You fell down the stairs."
"But there are no stairs."
"Hey, we just two guys helping each other out."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.