Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help. I bought a new S dynamic Evoque on 10th July 2019 and it's been in now 6 times with engine warning lights and oil services.
It's diesel and this DPF amber light appears around every 2 to 3 weeks then I give it a good run on the motorway and it clears. On Monday the engine warning light came on and it has been in with LR from Tuesday morning (it had a new DPF filter fitted after just 2500 miles and a new oil filter changed at just 2000 miles) I have been informed today that DPF filter is not full and they are not sure why engine light came on but is apparently something to do with DPF filter???? LR asked the technician dealing with me car to ring me to ask me details about my drive cycle as these ejits are basically blaming me for these reoccuring issues??? I drive between 40 and 70 miles per hour 4 times a week at least, yes do school run 5 mornings a week in traffic before heading to work but I can't control the traffic. I am done with this car, is anyone having similar issues? Are LR sunddenly trying to blame you for the drive cycle? You any advice on how you are meant to stop DPF issues?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts