Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I set the temp to heat my 2005 LR3 the air blows cold air on the driver side but toasty warm on the passenger side. This condition applies to the defroster too which was a big problem last winter. Any ideas? Thank you. :frown

·
1,854 Posts
Check that the driver temp knob its on the hot side. Also press the Econ button make sure it lights up red for econ. Use ECON always in winter or when cold out.
Dave

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still cabin heating issue.

Check that the driver temp knob its on the hot side. Also press the Econ button make sure it lights up red for econ. Use ECON always in winter or when cold out.
Dave
Happy New Year,

I had to wait for it to finally get cold to try your suggestion. Unfortunately I am still cool on the driver side and toasty on the passenger side. In addition to being cold on the drive side cool air is blown at the wind shield the wipers work much less efficiently on the driver side (if it snows the snow actually builds up). It looks like I will need to bring this for service but I would like an idea what it could be hoping to lessen the possibility of being taken advantage of. Any ideas what may be causing this? BTW the AC works fine. Thank you again.

·
1,854 Posts
Hi Look,
I would have to look at it to tell you.
I live in Greenpoint, send me a pm and I can check it for you,
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.