Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Sorry to be seem so mercenary to be advertising the sale of my faithful Land Rover on my first post. I am sadly selling my Landy and would like it to go to a good home. This is a rare model here in the Uk so I presume it would be even rarer in the USA or Canada, so I thought I would put it up here as well as in Uk.

E(1988) reg Land Rover Defender 110 3.5Ltr V8 County Station wagon.

Green body/white roof and sun roof, 1 owner (myself) 127 000 miles not used for towing. Has had a New Clutch, New 5 speed gearbox and 4 New Tyres 1 spare Tyre on bonnet, in last 2000 miles (mainly motorway only). It has 3 months UK tax and 3 months UK M.O.T. The vehicle has been fairly used and well maintained. The bodywork and interior reflect its long life and most small rust patches are cosmetic and could easily be fixed. I have always been more interested in keeping the engine well maintained and can supply full service history, with last major service (2500 miles ago) almost £3000. It has never been involved in any accidents, runs well and would suit an enthusiast.

If anybody is interested please email me and I would be happy to answer as many questions and send photos as required.

Look forward to hearing from you

Richard

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi again,

Sorry I forgot to mention that I would also be happy to source any spare parts (within reason!) that you may feel are needed if you decide to purchase my Landy and can ship them with the vehicle. I am not sure if this would work out cheaper and quicker but would be happy to look into it for you.

Richard

·
Registered
9 Posts
Post pics pls? :)

My understanding is that there are a very limited few that can be legally owned in the states which helps explain the stratospheric prices for these wonderful machines on this side of the pond.

If only we could import the new ones....

Can you post pics to satisfy our yearning?

Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.