Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed EBC Green Stuff brake pads and EBC sport rotors (drilled and slotted) on their Freelander? If so, did you use the 6000 or 7000 series pads? How have the pads lasted? How have the rotors lasted? Are these better than stock in terms of performance and how long they last.

Thanks in advance.

·
Proud to be an Infidel
1,137 Posts
Not sure if this will help or not.
I have just done 1500 miles on this set up.....however its on a Disco SE7.
It really does haul it down. No noise or squeals. This is suppose to be good for 60K miles. I suppose I just have to wait and see.
However so far. so good ...at least on this Disco.
I posted a site for a good purchase deal on another thread. Do a search if you are purchasing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered the EBC Rotors and 7000 Series Pads (EBC website says 7000 series pads will last longer than 6000 Series). I should have them in about a week and will be installing them myself. I will post with my opinion of them when complete.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I installed the EBC 7000 series pads and EBC rotors last weekend in about an hour, no problems. I used the pre-attached new shims that were provided, with some brake quiet on the back. So far they are silent. Only time will tell how they last, my girlfriend who drives the Freelander does a lot of braking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.