Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Cool video, but I only managed to watch 1/3 of it.. too long.. LC's are cool.. I have always liked them. Especially the earlier FJ60 and 62's

Serg

· Registered
1,131 Posts
looks like an excellent trip, but the "producer" is a jackass! first of all, that wasn't a "Land Rover Defender," and, secondly, that had driver error written all over it. now i agree with serg, i've always liked LC's, but this guy should have his exhaust pipe plugged with a goddamn enchilada!

· Registered
294 Posts
my guess is the had to bring the landy along for when they got stuck, and someone challenged him to go left of the trail on the loose stone and he didnt make it..... thats my guess.... he he he

· Registered
5,468 Posts
Relax guys! The "producer" knew it was a Disco. He just has a sense of humor and was just poking a little fun at us. My sister and bro-in law are LC people and were on that trip - Anneliese and Devon Johnson - they just did that to poke a wee bit of fun pimarily at me. Devon and I go out all the time together. LC's and LR's are very different vehicles. There are some things he can do that I can't and vice versa.

Oh, and no, that is not me in the video. I know how to make it up ****! :D

· Registered
5,468 Posts
Yeah me too man, I am actually going on this same trip with the LC guys next year. Some of them are doing the Niagara Rim next weekend. I will try to find the link to the Rim.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.