Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Too much money,not enough sense
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had mine delivered...a 45 qt one....this thing rocks... :buttrock:
I'm telling you its kinda spendy...but oh so nice to not have to fill a cooler full of ice especially in florida's heat...plus as evidenced a bit up north...could be considered something important if it comes to cold water/frozen food in the case of a hurricane...that actually was my reasoning behind buying it...Plus its a nice complement to this emergencygear...

Marcus

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Engel is one of the best units you can buy. BTW, I love your gun rack, unfortunately I'd get 20 years in the Calaboose here in Oz if I got caught with that....sigh.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I have been considering either an Engel, or ARB fridge also, and was kinda expecting since that's what you titled your post, that's what you would show, so, where is it? Or was it your shotgun or generator you were showing?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Terry! I believe that the ARB refrigerator is made for ARB by Engel as they are almost identical, although I haven't taken a close look at either.

·
Too much money,not enough sense
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops...heres the money shot ;-)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Got a 40L Engel myself, never go on a long distance trip without it, no need to go looking for ice every day and really paid off on my 9 day trip to Salalah in southern Oman two years ago.

Incidentally the Engel is about Australian as sushi as its made by Fuji Electric Co in Japan

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Searcaigh said:
Incidentally the Engel is about Australian as sushi as its made by Fuji Electric Co in Japan
Thanks for the info. I guess it makes sense, as there is virtually no 'white goods' industry left over here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.