Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Support Our Troops
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I am looking for a engine wiring harness for a 97 Disco SE7. It seems that the wire going to the crankshaft sensor is bad and I need to get this fixed. Not sure about where to get just the wire seeing how it is a shielded wire (1 green and 1 brown wire and strained wire wraped aound the outside of the 2 wires), so I guess the best thing is just replace wiring harness.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
apbtpetey said:
Okay I am looking for a engine wiring harness for a 97 Disco SE7. It seems that the wire going to the crankshaft sensor is bad and I need to get this fixed. Not sure about where to get just the wire seeing how it is a shielded wire (1 green and 1 brown wire and strained wire wraped aound the outside of the 2 wires), so I guess the best thing is just replace wiring harness.
John, I have a wireing harness at home but I'm not sure if it will fit. Let me check tonite and compare them to my 96 DI, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
John,

The wire harness I have is from a 91 RR, I don't think it'll work. Maybe you can just replace the section that's bad.

Sorry and good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.