Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Pretty pricey for that much mileage. You can buy them all day for $3500 in that shape/mileage.

For that kinda dough, it should have mileage in the 90's and a thick stack of recent maintenance receipts. I bought one just like it a couple weeks ago with 105K, original owner, every receipt including head gaskets 20K ago for a grand including a brand new set of 18" tires. It's overheating. It still needs over a grand in parts with the usual brakes, u-joints, cooling system parts, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What was the price? It must be down bc link now goes to a 70's Mustang I wouldn't recommend buying.

I ask because I'm debating right now if I'm going to replace my '04 Epsom Green Discovery II (86,000 miles) or put a little more work into it and keep it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Watch the sold listings on Ebay. That will give you a good measure of what they're selling for.

With low miles, yours should bring a good buck, if it's in good shape. Maintenance records really impact value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.