Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dent said:
wow, you sure keep your truck clean. how often you washing that puppy? ;)
looks nice :)
take care
sam
Probably too often, but I see a lot of older Discos with rust, and they don't look too pretty! Up here they throw down as much salt as they can for those people who drive... um... cars. On average I bet ya I wash it once every 2 weeks, my baby is so spoiled! lol.

· Registered
909 Posts
Did you get this off of Ebay??? It seems like I have seen this truck before?? It is a real beaut! That is why I seem to remember it, it caught my eye!! Enjoy it! :clap:

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, sorry! Bought it locally from a guy here in MN. I think you might have seen it on eBay because of the clear corners - I was the first to buy them from "Roveractive" and he wanted to see a picture of them when I installed them. I sent him a pic, and he liked it better than the picture he had, so he put it on the auctions to describe the clear corners for sale. LOL, otherwise maybe somebody is trying to sell my truck and I don't even know it?! [probably my mom, she hates the thing - says we got a lemon, I said, nope, we just got a Rover] Thanks for the post! Even with all its problems, I LOVE my Disco!

· Registered
261 Posts
ilovemydisco said:
Nope, sorry! Bought it locally from a guy here in MN. I think you might have seen it on eBay because of the clear corners - I was the first to buy them from "Roveractive" and he wanted to see a picture of them when I installed them. I sent him a pic, and he liked it better than the picture he had, so he put it on the auctions to describe the clear corners for sale. LOL, otherwise maybe somebody is trying to sell my truck and I don't even know it?! [probably my mom, she hates the thing - says we got a lemon, I said, nope, we just got a Rover] Thanks for the post! Even with all its problems, I LOVE my Disco!
how can you hate a rover?

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ask myself that same question every day, I don't know how she could hate such a work of art. I think most of it has to do with the high repair bills and my loud Flowmaster [she claims I'm gonna go deaf from it]... but still, that should only make her have a minor dislike of LRs... oh well!

· Registered
909 Posts
First of all, I have the clear lights too! That is why I noticed it. Love them, got amber lights, going to led's. Second, Ya, know rovers have there share of problems, but it has been the funnest vehicle to ever drive,..... ANYWHERE! :D

· Registered
909 Posts
UHHH, give me about a week or two! :shifty: I won't be back until the 19th. I am leaving on friday to go camping in New Mexico, then Skiing at Wolf Creek Colorado. I am planning on taking some before, and after pictures. Hope you can wait that long! :D

· Registered
108 Posts
The clear lenses do look nice. I was thinking of doing the same thing to my black '98, but could find anywhere to buy them. I tried looking on eBay for Roveractive, but he doesn't appear to be listed any longer. Any recommendation s?

· Registered
54 Posts
yea, i saw your disco on cardomain a long time ago and then when I saw you on here i thought it was cool to see you're active in the Land Rover community, im trying to be! lol. I haven't had time to go off-roading lately and take pics or even around town but soon I will and hopefully I'll make a cool cardomain.com listing for my LR!

-Jay :drive:

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not quite active as many people would call it, but I'd love to be. I've been looking online for places here in Minnesota for OHVs, but I haven't had any luck. Only places I know of are the places I go fourwheeling and they're not wide enough for trucks!! Haha, but I consider myself active because every Rover I drive by, I smile and drool and all that... I just love these things!! Let me know when you make a page, I'd love to see your D2!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.