Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Disco Chai
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this has been decussed but there are so many Numbers and I dont know what they mean(magnacor 8mm then bunch of numbers).moreover,I would like to get bosch Platinum +4 but there a Multiple numbers to Choose from aswell.I dont want to get the wrong ones.
"2000 Discovery 2(gass,auto tran,4.0)"
Also read once that cable length can and might want to be customized?Thanks everyone!

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Can't be of help on the Magnecor, but I would suggest you look at the STI wires. They're a high-quality silicone and I've had good luck with them. Costs a bit less than the magnecor and they also will fit into the stock Rover wire clips.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
I would like to get bosch Platinum +4 but there a Multiple numbers to Choose from aswell.
The plus 4's are a bit old technology these days. They do not provide any extra performance, they just last longer. A spark can only go to one of the 4 earth points at any given time.
If you want to spend extra money on spark plugs, get Iridium plugs. They will last a long time and will give a better spark due to the fine point on the electrode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.