Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I wind down either of the front windows on my '93 Disco fumes from the exhaust enter the cabin. Wind them back up again and fumes stop, the fumes are coming in through the open windows, the exhaust doesn't leak, so it's not coming from under the Disco, anyone else have this problem and is there a solution (besides keeping the windows shut), Regards Frank.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Are you sure it's exhaust and not burning fluid from any one of the numerous places our trucks are known to leak from? Also, does your tail pipe extend completely like the stock set up?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes to both Questions, I was just looking at the seal around the rear door. The rear door seems to be sitting further away from the seal at the top than the bottom. Maybe the weight of the spare wheel and tyre has moved the top of the door out of alignment, though I haven't noticed any dust coming through this area, will check tomorrow in the daylight. ANY INFO APPRECIATED, Regards Frank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.