Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
Welcome to landroversonly.com steve......Paul has been a staple here on this forum. Your learning young Jedi....lol..only kidding, but Paul Grant, Will Tillery, Army Rover and PT Schram are the go to guys for parts and sound advice..( not taking anything away from any other members;)).

Great transaction with Paul. Very fair price and fast shipping. His email is [email protected] for anyone needing parts. :) Thanks Paul!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Agreed. Paul is well known and well regarded across the various Rover forums. When I lived in CT and first got into Rovers, someone on this board pointed me in his direction (only 30 minutes from where I used to live) and I made the trek up his driveway many times. He even came to my rescue by driving down to when I was and to my house with a plethora of parts when trying to diagnose a vexing no-start issue that ended up being none of the usual culprits.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Thanks for the plug but I don't generally sell parts except for spares I don't need typically I'm buying all the parts lol.

Paul is a very stand up seller I highly recommend him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.