Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well since i just bought my disco i have a few problems...

1. sometimes when i turn the rover off, the pass window rolls down :confused

2. rear latch doesnt open the gate...inside works, outside does not...

more to come im sure...definately my best investment tho! :drink1:

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Can't help you with the window, that is a strange one even for Rover.
The rear latch is easy and common. Pry off the Rover emblym from the rear tail gate and you can access the tailgate latch which has probably gotten pretty dirty , clean and lube it..
Mike J.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i thought i could find the reset for the engine service light but apparently im blind...all data says there is a button under the seat (pass) that needs to be pushed with like a paperclip, and then i call the local dealer and he says its under the drivers side...well i looked under both and i dont see any damn box nor the tape covering up the hole... :mad:

where the heck is that thing! i want that stupid light to to away.

·
Registered
62 Posts
relay

the box is brown and looks like a relay not sure witch seat but i do know you put the seat all the way forward and you get it from the back seat area

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
apparently im really friggen blind, there isnt crap under the pass seat besides the CD changer, and there is fuses and relays (yellow relays) under the drivers seat, and all the misc power seat stuff but no box...GAH :complain:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LR thanks a ton! i finally got to it, gah that was a pain tho! then the damn alarm box kept going off and all that kinda crap gah, but its done and no more light!

thanks!

now only if i could figure out why the hell my window keeps rolling down on shutoff...i think it might be security related... :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts