Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting a Disco since '95, finally got a 2000 Disco II with 28k miles on it. The best thing is, there are still 2 mos. of factory warranty on it, checked the recalls and low and behold, covered, muy bueno. I've owned almost every mfg out there and I've got to say, great vehicle + great service from the dealer = total satisfaction. Now I just need to get the extended warranty. Just an fyi however, from what I've heard, make sure to change the oil at 3k and plugs and wires at 60k. We'll see what else happens between now and then.

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
New Disco owner

adigerol said:
Been wanting a Disco since '95, finally got a 2000 Disco II with 28k miles on it. The best thing is, there are still 2 mos. of factory warranty on it, checked the recalls and low and behold, covered, muy bueno. I've owned almost every mfg out there and I've got to say, great vehicle + great service from the dealer = total satisfaction. Now I just need to get the extended warranty. Just an fyi however, from what I've heard, make sure to change the oil at 3k and plugs and wires at 60k. We'll see what else happens between now and then.
Good to see we have another member, I used to live out in Scottsdale, you have some great trails.
Have you found a extended warranty yet or a few to pick from, there aren't many and the price varey.
I purchased a 7 tear 100,000 mile policy 2 years ago for my 99 D2, even got it without a deductible.
Have fun with the truck and stay in touch.
Mike J.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts