Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
disco biscuit
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally rained...but the only weekend I could get off to hunt.

Old lady took pics. On the road in to get her caught in rain. She was on crutches. Farkin frozen turkey fell outta the freezer on her foot, so we said f*** thanksgiving and went huntin.

Maybe it'll rain closer to my house some more, I'll get better pics

·
Banned
82 Posts
Looks pretty awesome, how far is that from Fort Hood TX?

·
disco biscuit
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry...ADD. Zavalla would be about 4 1/2 hrs frm Kileen. Not alot of public trails around. We used to ride four wheelers and trucks in this whole area but they shut it all down. This was a road to where we were hunting. Theres lots of dirt roads and off road opportunities in East and Southeast Texas Though

This spot is about an hour frm where I live.

·
disco biscuit
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
El Nino. I have 1200 mi on the rebuild which started with a head barely leaking off the rear driver side. Ended up doing a good run through. I always thought I would document this part better but it got done fast and cheap with plenty of regrets and lessons but best of all a grown admiration. It was done cheap and pulled 5x better than before. I'm looking forward to doing it again. Weird. Thank you PT for the cheap part. The window rolls down now too.

Anyways 1200miles on fresh rebuild, oil change, El Nino and beer. That morning on the way home.

Edit x12 that's the window regulator.

Attachments

·
disco biscuit
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I try to catch it fresh and blow it off from a reasonable distance with a pressure washer. This was the next day so I sprayed it with a hose and keep it wet for a bit...then I spray the big stuff off with a regular nozzle on a hose and wash it by hand. I prefer to do it by hand because all the seals need to be changed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts