Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not new to this but I have been out of the Circle for a while. Started with a Disco I, then a '57 Series I, Then a '04 DII, then a '03 DII, then I wised up and bought a Ford. I find myself looking for punishment again. I just love bringing old stuff back to life and LR are such an easy vehicle to work on when you can find one. It seems like a lot of the places I had found in the past for vehicles are gone or I cant find them anymore. I am looking for a down and dirty yet complete IIa or III 88 somewhere near S. NJ (Greater Philly area). Anyone have some leeds on clubs or classifieds I should be searching? Also, what year or series did the trans go to synchro?

·
Rover-Holic and Admin
7,895 Posts
It's getting harder to find solid good deal Series trucks anymore. Everyone is tossing them on Ebay as a defender to sell to the unknowing

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's getting harder to find solid good deal Series trucks anymore. Everyone is tossing them on Ebay as a defender to sell to the unknowing
I do see a lot of that and a lot of restored series going for insane money IIa Wagon for $28k, etc.. For some reason they always tend to be rare in my area (S. NJ) anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts