Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend my family and I visited my uncle in Gainesville,Ga. On Saturday we took off to the mountains and drove around in the Chatahochee(misspelled) Nat. Forest. I say it was offroading but it was more like real rough dirtroads. Had one creek crossing and some of the roads had been washed away by rain so going up the mountain on a road bearly wide enough for my disco and a huge drop on the otherside was a new experience. I had fun but would like to go on some more advanced trails. really don't care that much for going through mud up to my fender wells but I would like to do some trail riding.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
WORD !!!
"A little more advanced but not,,,,,,,"

Flash forward one year & you're running 38's on a tubed-out 90 over Independence !!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
I think I can actually see his wallet getting smaller from here ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean about the wallet. The first round of mods I want to do are going to run about $1500 or maybe a little more. Maybe I could win the lottery,then it would be D 90's for everyone. Well maybe not, but it was a good thought. The mods I would like to do(I think I have posted them before but here they are again) an A- frame brush guard from Rovers North, 255/55/18 Nitto Terra Grappler tires, OME 2 inch lift, and a pair of lights for the brush guard. We have been remodeling our house and I guess I will have to finish that before I can spend the money for the mods. Hope it doesn't take to much longer. Remodeling is another reason I can feel my wallet shrinking. :eek: Seems like everytime we finish something we find something else to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.