Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was officially my first of road event. Went to Lake Geneva, WI. What can I say? Wow. It’s amazing what these vehicles can do right off the production line. I was pretty nervous on a few of the steep hills in the beginning. It took me 4 tries one hill to make it up and over. I quickly got the hang of HDC and how much gas to give. I did get to tear it up a little. Bring on the snow!

-M25

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
That is awsome!!!!!! I love the pics...glad to see you are useing that rig....Keep up the great work...The more you do it, the more of an addiction it becomes...

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
01001010 said:
2) I thought the Maroon colored Rangies were only available in the UK???

I have seen 2 here in CO!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I spend all my summers up in Lake Geneva! That looks like alot of fun for november in Wisconsin, I'm just thrilled to see some Midwest pictures here. :buttrock: I never heard of any trails up there, where excatly were you wheeling at?

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
01001010 said:
? I think i got it mixed up...i remember reading something about Maroon 35th Anniversary Rangies for the UK only or something like that
They will be for the worldwide market. I understand that they will only be in minimal production. They will be priced at £85,ooo!!!!! I think 20 will be for the UK market. Bloody expensive!!!! Out of my price range!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Forward!
2,324 Posts
AZROVER said:
I spend all my summers up in Lake Geneva! That looks like alot of fun for november in Wisconsin, I'm just thrilled to see some Midwest pictures here. :buttrock: I never heard of any trails up there, where excatly were you wheeling at?
Have you ever been up to the pipeline in Crandon? It's a few hours north of Lake Geneva, but worth the drive.

·
Registered
138 Posts
sry bout the hijack

No I've never heard of much off-road options back in that area. All I can usually find are undeveloped subdivisions and the cow pastures outside of town. I'll have to check that out if I make it back to IL this summer, thanks for the tip.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.