Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a 2000 LR Discovery 2 with 149,052 miles. Since I'm quickly approaching that 150,000 mile mark I was planning on doing a tune up the next time I went home. I'm a current student at university. My check engine light has been on for awhile and I noticed it started running a little quirky two weeks ago. It's a little hesitant to accelerate and at ~45-50 miles/hour it has some bumps in the acceleration before switching gears. Again, why I considered the tune up idea. It's been >4 years since its last tune up... maybe longer. I inherited the vehicle from my old man when I left for school. Anyways, the light started flashing today while the vehicle was idling and the idle was very rough, but then went away after 3-4 seconds / the light stopped flashing. I drive down the road to the next light and the light starts flashing again, but the vehicle runs normal (no flux in the RPM or anything). It stays flashing for the next mile or two till I get home. I have to drive it to work today and I'll post how it runs after that 15-20 min trip, but if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.