Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at a few sources. I am looking into a cargo area mat. I have jump seats so I want one with the holes for them, and I have no floor mats so I have looked at a few places for them as well. Is there a good source other than getting OEM bits, that is a good quality, is one better than the other? Thanks

·
Banned
527 Posts
rmuller said:
I got my floor mats from www.atlanticbritish.com .. I went cheap and got the aftermarkets.. the driverside one fit great, the passenger one is kinda off though.. but they should still have much better prices on genuine ones then the dealership.
Does anyone sell a rear cargo rubber mat?

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Clarifiaction, a rear rubber mat in BLACK, not tan like the huskyliner?

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Exotic Truck huh? You must get ALL the fun toys!

Why isn't there an option to get a black mat?

·
Reptile Expert
4,120 Posts
Layered up 3 sheets of Canvas I bought from walmart. Marked on the canvas where I wanted to cut. Made a template, then cut the three sheets. Used black cotton edging to finish it off (pinned everything up) then sewed it with a sewing machine. after each piece was finished I scotchguarded both sides to basically make them water proof and stain proof (so far, its worked great). Cost around $70 (including EVERYTHING but the sewing machine). professionally i was qouted $400 with a higher quality canvas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.