Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno: The check engine ligth it on and when I take the(read out code) code is Oxigen sensor code second bank.I bought all of them(4).But the light it on again.
I want to know the mesures in omh from the flow meter? To figure out if is the flow meter,and smell like bad combustion .If need some information just ask me.

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
learn said:
:dunno: The check engine ligth it on and when I take the(read out code) code is Oxigen sensor code second bank.I bought all of them(4).But the light it on again.
I want to know the mesures in omh from the flow meter? To figure out if is the flow meter,and smell like bad combustion .If need some information just ask me.
So what year and mileage are you working with, this really helps????
Mike J.

· Registered
94 Posts
OK...I'll bite on this one.

When your check engine light comes on and you replace the faulty part as per the code, your light will not automatically shut off. It may take several days for it to turn off or you may even have to take it back in and have them run another diagnostic on it. When they find no faults they will manually shut the light off.

· Banned
907 Posts
learn said:
I do not say nothing.I just ask a guestion (?) measure in omh of the flow meter.If u do not understand please do not replay,;) Better go to u bed it's late 6:30 pm:mad: .
you english really bad maybe if understand me could help

What codes are you getting, in numbers? Does the truck run right? Are you getting smoke at full throttle?

If it's a 96 with a 4.6L motor, are you using a GEMS management system?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.