Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff Corwin of JC4x4/Vertical Limit drove Yves's 'Deranged Rover' up this wall this morning,,,,fully exocaged classic on beadlocked 35's with cones,,,figured you would like this despite my weak cell phone pics:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I want that rig!!!!!!!!! You are really trying to get me in trouble scsl!!!! Pretty soon i might just have to follow your lead and build a monster machine!!!!! Thanks for posting this great marvel of rover madness :D

·
Registered
528 Posts
jeff corwin from corwin's quest on the discovery channel?

·
Registered
30 Posts
SCSL said:
Jeff Corwin of JC4x4/Vertical Limit drove Yves's 'Deranged Rover' up this wall this morning,,,,fully exocaged classic on beadlocked 35's with cones
Do you have the suspensions specs on that rig? I'll be ordering all my suspension soon and would like to explore many options

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tlry00 said:
Do you have the suspensions specs on that rig? I'll be ordering all my suspension soon and would like to explore many options
I don't have the exact specs but I'm pretty sure he's running RTE cones w/ 3" springs.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
SCSL said:
I don't have the exact specs but I'm pretty sure he's running RTE cones w/ 3" springs.

I hope so...that is what I am going to...SWEET!!! I have looked at this post at least 10 times a day now....My mind is wondering!!!!! man I really want a trail rig something like that!!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
SCSL said:
He can build you a cage !!

It will happen some time trust me...I will call you when I go for it!!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I've seen that before...That rig is just plain awsome!!!! I love it!!!! Looks like a monster......Makes the boulders look like a smooth ride!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about................THAT is a way awsome truck, I think you posted some pics of it on another thread while you guys were on some trails. Very nice.......not too much, not too little......just like a fine wine :drink1:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.