Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I looked to try to find these answers but i couldn't find anything that specifically answered my questions.
I found a series iia at a Land Rover Dealership. (a real Land Rover dealership, not a second hand shop) It is in really good condition, has had a really good looking restoration done, runs well, and drives well too. They are asking $14,000. Is this reasonable for a fully restored series iia that seemingly runs great? is there anything i should specifically check out? (I found some suggestions on here to this question, but nothing specific to looking at a $14,000 restoration.) thanks ahead for any input that you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not an expert on pricing, but that is certainly in the range of prices I've seen on eBay and Craigslist (not that that means that's what the seller ultimately gets for them). My primary questions would be:

1. Is it an 88" or a 109"?
  2. Does it have a galvanized chassis?
  3. How original/stock does the restoration appear to be (e.g. original engine, no non-standard accessories, wiring, or embelishments, etc.)?
A 109" with galvanized chassis and very true-to-original restoration would drive the value closer to that price--in my book, anyway.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is an 88. Galvanized chassis, very true to original restoration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts